Core Values of Student Conduct
- Integrity: UNA students adhere to personal, academic, and intellectual integrity.
- Community: UNA students embrace the diversity of cultural backgrounds, personal characteristics, and life situations represented in this community.
- Social Justice: UNA students value an environment for the free expression of ideas, opinions, thoughts, and differences in people. They understand and appreciate how their decisions and actions impact others and are just and equitable in their treatment of all members of the community. They act to discourage and challenge those whose actions may be harmful to and/or diminish the worth of others.
- Respect: UNA students respect the rights, dignity and property of all.
- Responsibility: UNA students are given and accept a high level of responsibility to self, to others, and to the community.
UNA students are responsible for knowing the information, policies and procedures related to student conduct. The University reserves the right to make changes to this code as necessary and once those changes are posted online, they are in effect. Students are encouraged to check online at http://www.una.edu/student-conduct/ for the updated versions of all policies and procedures.