Unclassified Students

Students who wish to take courses without enrolling in the MSN program of study may take a maximum of six hours as an unclassified (non-degree seeking) student with permission from the Director of the MSN Program. Students must complete the MSN application form and have transcripts sent to UNA. Permission will be granted only if space is available in the requested course(s). Students must be enrolled in the MSN program in order to take more than six hours.

No assurance is given that credit earned while in unclassified status may subsequently be applied to the MSN degree program or be transferable to another institution. Satisfactory completion of MSN courses while in unclassified status does not assure the student of admission to the MSN program.