The members of the University of North Alabama community maintain a culture that:
- Values students and the student learning experience both inside and outside the classroom.
- Adheres to personal academic and intellectual integrity.
- Embraces and promotes an inclusive environment that welcomes all cultural backgrounds, personal characteristics, and life situations represented in this community.
- Values an environment for the free expression of ideas, opinions, thoughts, and differences in people.
- Respects the rights, dignity and property of all.