Accelerated Master's Program - Applied Manufacturing Engineering
To apply: https://www.una.edu/graduate/amp/abmp-application.html
Through the Accelerated Master's Program (AMP), students can:
- Take up to 9 credit hours of approved graduate courses concurrently with undergraduate courses;
- Substitute up to 9 credit hours of approved graduate courses in the Applied Manufacturing Engineering master’s program that would count as elective ET courses and graduate credit.
Requirements for Admission to the AMP in Applied Manufacturing Engineering:
- Be an Engineering Technology major;
- Completed 80% or more of the ET credit hours required by their major and option; and
- Have an overall GPA of 3.2 (4.0 scale) at time of entry into the AMP.
Following acceptance into the AMP program, beginning in the fall of their senior year (minimum of 80% of required ET course credit hours completed), participants will be eligible to take up to 9 credit hours of any of the following courses for both undergraduate and graduate credit:
|ENMF 600||Applied Engineering Programming||3|
|ENMF 602||Advanced Applied Engineering Mathematics||3|
|ENMF 603||Advanced Engineering Principles||3|
Acceptance into the AMP program does not guarantee admission into the Applied Manufacturing Engineering graduate degree program. AMP participants will still be required to apply and satisfy all admission criteria required of other applicants to the Applied Manufacturing Engineering graduate degree program.